Whats is Ergonomics?
- The study of people in their working environments
The 5 aspects of ergonomics:
4) Ease of Use
For each aspects of Ergonomics, explain with an example of a product that is designed for the elderly, how the product meet that particular aspect of Ergonomics.
1) Safety: Anti slip mats, to prevent the elderly from slipping.
2) Comfort: Sofas? The cushions in it.
3) Aesthetics: If it means beauty, then maybe furniture which have exquisite designs might count
4) Ease of Use: Like one handed boilers or one handed supports, which are very easy for elderly who have hand problems.
5) Productivity: Larger poker cards, so that elderly can see them clearly.